All submissions of articles, essays and opinions, and review articles should be sent to the General Editor in electronic form (in MS-Word format). Submissions may be sent as an attachment via e-mail to the General Editor at . English is the primary language of the journal.
1. The submission should make use of subheadings.
2. A brief abstract of 100 words or less should accompany the submission.
3. Documentation may include both footnotes and in-line parenthetical references. Simple citations of sources should be done by using in-line parenthetical references, as follows: (Smith 1992a: 234-236; R. Miller 1990: 15, 18). Date is omitted if only one work by the author is listed in the bibliography. The author's name is omitted if it is referred to in the body of the paper. Note that full page numbers should be used, even for consecutive page references. Footnotes should be numbered sequentially; they should be kept to a minimum and used only for discussion of content.
4. The submission should include a bibliography of cited works. Format of the bibliography should be put in the following style:
Last Name, First Name
Year “Article Title.“ Journal Volume number: pages.
Year Book Title. Series. Place of Publication: Publisher.
Year “Chapter Title in Book.“ Pp. XXX-XX in Book Title. Series. Edited by Initial Last Name. Place of Publication: Publisher.
The Bibliography should be presented in a compact form with words such as “Series,” “Press,” and “Verlag” generally omitted.
5. All journal, book, and serial titles should be spelled out in full, and inclusive page numbers for articles and chapters should be given in the bibliography.